WHISTLER'S MOST UNIQUE
AUTHENTIC JAPANESE TEPPANYAKI STEAKHOUSE
SERVING THE FINEST STEAK, SEAFOOD + SUSHI
GRAB YOUR CHOPSTICKS
Located in the heart of Whistler since 1989, Teppan Village is the ultimate destination for Japanese cuisine. We feature freshly prepared ingredients, the finest AAA Alberta steaks, seafood, and sushi offerings. Vegetarian and gluten free options also available.
Experience a casual, lively and sleek urban atmosphere, showcasing our specialized Teppanyaki chefs that promises to be a highlight of your stay in Whistler.
Teppan Village specializes in catering to groups up to 120 people. Choose from any of our 4 group menus to suit your upcoming event, taste and budget. *menus and pricing subject to change
Our open seating concept allows for large groups to sit facing each other in a very social and welcoming atmosphere. Our entertaining chefs make for a lively and memorable evening right in the heart of Whistler Village. We’re also an excellent choice for corporate functions, staff parties, wedding receptions and social clubs.
The staff at Teppan Village would be very pleased to hear from you regarding your next upcoming group event. For more information regarding group bookings, please click below.
For group bookings of 9 or more guests, please call us at
+1 604 932 2223
or email us at email@example.com
A NOTE FROM THE RESTAURANT
Teppanyaki restaurants are unique, often very busy and with limited seating. As such we have specific reservation policies which are intended to create the best possible experience for all of our guests.
- We allow a maximum of 1.5 hours dining time for our guests in the early seatings (5:00 - 8:00pm). If you would prefer a more leisurely dining experience with unlimited time, we recommend reserving your table from 8:30pm onwards.
- Like many Teppanyaki restaurants our tables are COMMUNAL, therefore parties must arrive all together and within
5 minutes of their reservation time so as to not delay/distrupt the other guests they will be seated with. Guests arriving later than 5 minutes will be placed on our waitlist and waitlist times can be up to 3 hrs.
- Parties larger than 8 guests and/or multiple parties requesting to be seated together, must contact the restaurant directly in order to reserve a table. Parties of 13 or more can only be accommodated after 8:30pm.
- All reservations require a valid credit card to be confirmed. Please contact the restaurant after 5:00pm PST to provide your card details. In the event you need to cancel or make changes to the size of your reservation, please notify the restaurant a minimum of 3 hrs prior to your reservation. In the event of a no-show (or a partial guest no-show), a fee of $50per person on the reservation, may be charged to the credit card on file if we are unable to rebook the table/seats.
- No separate cheques and we only accept a maximum of 2 credit card payments per group.
- We only allow outside desserts such as birthday cakes in the later seatings (8:30pm or later).
Copyright © 2020 TEPPAN VILLAGE