CLOSED FOR ANNUAL MAINTENANCE. REOPENING NOVEMBER 12TH.
WHISTLER'S MOST UNIQUE
AUTHENTIC JAPANESE TEPPANYAKI STEAKHOUSE
SERVING THE FINEST STEAK, SEAFOOD + SUSHI
GRAB YOUR CHOPSTICKS
Located in the heart of Whistler since 1989, Teppan Village is the ultimate destination for Japanese cuisine. We feature freshly prepared ingredients, the finest AAA Alberta steaks, seafood, and sushi offerings. Vegetarian and gluten free options also available.
Experience a casual, lively and sleek urban atmosphere, showcasing our specialized Teppanyaki chefs that promises to be a highlight of your stay in Whistler.
Teppan Village specializes in catering to groups up to 120 people. Choose from any of our 4 group menus to suit your upcoming event, taste and budget. *menus and pricing subject to change
Our open seating concept allows for large groups to sit facing each other in a very social and welcoming atmosphere. Our entertaining chefs make for a lively and memorable evening right in the heart of Whistler Village. We’re also an excellent choice for corporate functions, staff parties, wedding receptions and social clubs.
The staff at Teppan Village would be very pleased to hear from you regarding your next upcoming group event. For more information regarding group bookings, please click below.
For group bookings of 9 or more guests, please call us at
+1 604 932 2223
or email us at email@example.com
Read our COVID-19 Safety plan here
A NOTE FROM THE RESTAURANT
The health and safety of our staff and community is our number one priority. Our restaurant is committed to practicing the strictest Covid-19 protocols set by health and government officials.
Our restaurant is also unique, often very busy and with limited seating. As such we have specific reservation policies which are intended to create the best possible experience for all of our guests.
- We allow a maximum of 1.5 hours dining time for our guests in the early seatings. If you would prefer a more leisurely dining experience with unlimited time, we recommend reserving your table from 8:30 pm* onward
- Only complete parties can be seated and we will gladly hold your table for 10 minutes past your reservation time as a courtesy. Parties later than 10 mins, may lose their spot in reservations and the wait time could be up to 3 hours
- We strive to cultivate community here, as such all seating is communal with smaller parties grouped together around large tables, adopting the current restaurant social distancing guidelines.
- All reservations require a valid credit card to be confirmed. Please contact the restaurant after 5:00pm PST to provide your card details. In the event you need to cancel or make changes to your booking, please notify the restaurant 24 hrs prior to your booking. In the event of a no-show, a fee of $25 per person may be charged to the credit card on file if we are unable to rebook the table
- We only allow outside desserts such as birthday cakes in the later seatings (8:30pm or later)
* 9pm during busy weekends and holidays
Copyright © 2020 TEPPAN VILLAGE